Text2Win A Digital Copy Of Disney’s “The Little Mermaid: Anniversary Edition”
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 2 PM Tuesday, February 26th, for your chance to win a digital copy of Disney’s “The Little Mermaid: Anniversary Edition” Five winners will each receive a copy of the movie, redeemable online. “The Little Mermaid: Anniversary Edition” is available on Digital now and Blu-ray™ from February 26th!
In honor of its 30th anniversary, two-time Academy Award®-winner (Best Original Score and Best Original Song “Under the Sea,” 1989) “The Little Mermaid,” dives into the highly celebrated Walt Disney Signature Collection with all-new bonus features and a sing-along mode. The magical, musical tale of mermaid princess Ariel — along with loveable sidekicks Sebastian and Flounder, and the love-to-hate sea witch Ursula — is shore to make a splash with all generations when it comes home for the first time Digitally in HD, 4K Ultra HDä and Movies Anywhere on Feb. 12, and on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray™ on Feb. 26.
The Signature Edition of “The Little Mermaid” showcases its award-winning musical score and iconic songs such as “Under the Sea” and “Part of Your World” with a sing-along mode allowing you to accompany this beloved cast of characters on their journey. Never-before-seen bonus features bring legendary composer Alan Menken and some of Disney’s most recognizable leading ladies together around a piano to reminisce, sing and celebrate “The Little Mermaid.” The latest installment of “Stories from Walt’s Office” compares Walt and Ariel’s love of collecting treasures. Viewers will also receive an inside look at the “The Little Mermaid” cast in their original recording sessions, explore hidden treasures and fun facts from the film, and enjoy a special performance of “Part of Your World” by a cappella singing sensation DCapella. Plus, fans will have access to hours of additional classic bonus features!
The Little Mermaid Anniversary Edition Digital Download Text Contest Official Rules
February 21, 2019.
5 Winners: 5 winners will receive a digital copy of Disney’s “The Little Mermaid: Anniversary Edition” (ARV $0).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 2 PM Tuesday, February 26th, 2019 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 2 PM and 3 PM the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 2PM Tuesday, February 26th, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 5pm Tuesday, February 26th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Disney & Allied Global Marketing and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winner will be notified by text no later than 6PM on Tuesday, February 26th, 2019 and must claim the prize by 5PM Wednesday, March 27th, 2019 or the prize may be forfeited. No prizes will be mailed. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm