Text2Win “The Standoff At Sparrow Creek” on DVD
The Standoff At Sparrow Creek stars James Badge Dale (13 Hours), Chris Mulkey (Captain Phillips), Brian Geraghty (NBC’s “Chicago P.D."), Robert Aramayo (HBO’s “Game of Thrones”), Patrick Fischler (Showtime’s “Twin Peaks”), Happy Anderson (Cinemax’s “The Knick”) and Gene Jones (The Hateful Eight).
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 2 PM Monday, March 4th for your chance to win the new drama-thriller, “The Standoff At Sparrow Creek” on DVD. Three winners will each get a copy of the movie. “The Standoff At Sparrow Creek” is available on DVD and Blu-Ray™ from March 5th, 2019.
After a shooting at a police funeral, reclusive ex-cop Gannon (Dale) finds himself unwittingly forced out of retirement when he realizes that the killer belongs to the same militia he joined after quitting the force. Understanding that the shooting could set off a chain reaction of copycat violence across the country, Gannon quarantines his fellow militiamen in the remote lumber mill they call their headquarters. There, he sets about a series of grueling interrogations, intent on ferreting out the killer and turning him over to the authorities to prevent further bloodshed.
The Standoff At Sparrow Creek DVD Text Contest Official Rules
February 27th, 2018.
3 Winners: Three winners will receive a copy of the movie “The Standoff At Sparrow Creek” on DVD (SRP $27.97).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 2PM Monday, March 4th, 2019 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 2pm and 3pm the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5pm and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 2PM Monday, March 4th, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 5PM Monday, March 4th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of RLJE Films, KWPR and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 6PM on Monday, March 4th, 2019 with instructions on how to claim the prize. Winners must claim the prize by 5PM on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019 or the prize will be forfeited. No prizes will be mailed. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm
(Closed on holidays)