Text2Win “The Kid Who Would Be King” On Blu-ray+DVD+Digital
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 2 PM Monday, April 29th for your chance to win “The Kid Who Would Be King” on Blu-ray + DVD + Digital. Five winners will each get a copy of the movie. “The Kid Who Would Be King” is available on Blu-Ray™, DVD & Digital now!
Old school magic meets the modern world in the epic family-friendly adventure, The Kid Who Would Be King. Alex thinks he’s just another nobody, getting bullied at school and told what to do by his teachers, until he stumbles upon the mythical Sword in the Stone, Excalibur. Now, with the help of the legendary wizard Merlin, he must unite his friends and schoolyard enemies into an allied band of knights to defeat the wicked enchantress Morgana. With the future at stake, Alex must become the great leader he never dreamed he could be and save the world.
Touted as, “One of the best kids’ adventure movies in recent memory” (Matt Goldberg, Collider), and Certified Fresh™ on Rotten Tomatoes®, The Kid Who Would Be King arrives on 4K Ultra-HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD April 16 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
The Kid Who Would Be King Blu-ray Text Contest Official Rules
April 23rd, 2019.
5 Winners: Five winners will receive a copy of “The Kid Who Would Be King” on Blu-ray, DVD & Digital combo pack (SRP $29.96).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 2PM Monday, April 29th, 2019 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 2PM and 3PM the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5pm and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 2PM Monday, April 29th, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 5PM Monday, April 29th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of 20th Century Fox, RKP Media and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 6PM on Monday, April 29th, 2019 with instructions on how to claim the prize. Winners must claim the prize by 5PM on Wednesday, May 29th, 2019 or the prize will be forfeited. No prizes will be mailed. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm
(Closed on holidays)