Be The First To “Walk The Plank” On Blackbeard’s Revenge At Carowinds!
Text2Win the first ride on Blackbeard's Revenge on Saturday, May 18th plus 4 passes to the whole park
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 1 PM Tuesday, May 14th for your chance to be the first people to ride “Blackbeard’s Revenge” in Carowinds’ Carolina Harbor Waterpark on Saturday, May 18th! The winner will receive 4 passes to Carowinds for the day as well as be the first 4 people to experience the thrill of Blackbeard’s Revenge this season. You can get your tickets now before Carolina Harbor opens on Saturday, May 18th at carowinds.com.
“Walk The Plank” Carowinds Ticket Giveaway Text Contest Official Rules
May 8th, 2019.
1 Winner: One winner will receive four passes to Carowinds for Saturday, May 18th, 2019. These 4 pass holders will be the first people to ride Blackbeard’s Revenge at 11am Saturday, May 18th. (ARV $0).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 1PM Tuesday, May 14th, 2019 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 1PM and 2PM the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. Do not come to the Station unless instructed to do so. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 1PM Tuesday, May 14th, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 5PM Tuesday, May 14th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Carowinds and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winner will be notified by text no later than 6PM on Tuesday, May 14th 2019. Winner must follow the details in the confirmation text to claim the prize. Prize must be claimed during business hours by 12PM Friday, May 17th. Failure to claim by this time will result in forfeiture of the prize and another winner may be chosen. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the Station unless instructed to do so.
WCCB Charlotte’s CW
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm