Text2Win “How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World” on Blu-ray + DVD + Digital
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 2 PM Monday, May 27th for your chance to win “How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World” on Blu-ray + DVD + Digital. Five winners will each get a copy of the movie. “How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World” is available on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-Ray™, DVD & On Demand now from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment!
Nearly ten years after the first movie wowed audiences around the world, Hiccup and Toothless return to captivate fans with an adventure of a lifetime in DreamWorks Animation’s HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: THE HIDDEN WORLD. The final quest from Dean DeBlois’ (Lilo & Stich, How to Train Your Dragon trilogy) arrives on Digital and via the digital movie app MOVIES ANYWHERE on April 30, 2019, and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-Ray™, DVD, and On Demand May 21, 2019, from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Hailed as “the perfect conclusion to one of the best animated trilogies of all time” (Scott Menzel, We Live Entertainment) and certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes®, the film opened at #1 in over 40 markets. The 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital versions feature over an hour of exclusive behind-the-scenes bonus content including an alternate opening, two DreamWorks animated shorts, deleted scenes and more.
To mark the film’s global 4K Ultra HD, Blu-rayTM and DVD release, Universal has partnered with Facebook and Messenger to debut two exclusive adorable Night Lights (baby dragons) to train and an awe-inspiring in-store Augmented Reality (AR) experience. In pack, fans can unlock an exclusive code that reveals your very own Night Light that you can hatch, train, and send on adventures within the popular Dragon Pets Instant Game available on Facebook and Messenger. Additionally, participating retailers around the world will unveil in-store displays that trigger a visually stunning AR adventure bringing Toothless and Light Fury to flight! Both the in-home and in-store experiences are compatible with iOS and Android devices, and users should download the latest version of Facebook and Messenger apps.
What began as an unlikely friendship between an adolescent Viking and a fearsome Night Fury dragon has become an epic trilogy spanning their lives. In this next installment, the heroic pair finally fulfill their destinies; Hiccup (Jay Baruchel) as the village chief and ruler of Berk alongside Astrid (America Ferrera), and Toothless as the dragon leader of his own kind. As the Vikings and dragons of Berk face their darkest threat yet, the evil Grimmel (F. Murray Abraham), and Toothless discovers his soulmate, Light Fury – the bonds of Hiccup and Toothless’ friendship are tested like never before.
The all-star voice cast behind all of the beloved characters from the previous films returns with Jay Baruchel (The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, This Is the End), America Ferrera (“Superstore,” The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants), Cate Blanchett (The House with a Clock in Its Walls, Ocean’s Eight), Gerard Butler (300, The Bounty Hunter), F. Murray Abraham (Isle of Dogs, The Grand Budapest Hotel), Kit Harington (“Game of Thrones”), Craig Ferguson (Brave), Kristen Wiig (Despicable Me 3, Ghostbusters), Jonah Hill (The Lego Movie franchise, 21 Jump Street) and Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Trolls, This is the End).
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World Blu-ray Text Contest Official Rules
May 21st, 2019.
5 Winners: Five winners will receive a copy of “How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World” on Blu-ray, DVD & Digital combo pack (SRP $39.98).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 2PM Monday, May 27th, 2019 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 2PM and 3PM the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5pm and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 2PM Monday, May 27th, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 5PM Monday, May 27th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 6PM on Monday, May 27th, 2019 with instructions on how to claim the prize. Winners must claim the prize by 5PM on Wednesday, June 26th, 2019 or the prize will be forfeited. No prizes will be mailed. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm
(Closed on holidays)