Text2Win Pre-Screening Passes To See Disney’s “Toy Story 4”
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 2 PM, Wednesday, June 12th, for your chance to win an admit-2 pass to a pre-screening of Disney’s “Toy Story 4” on Tuesday, June 18th at 7 PM at Regal Phillips Place, Charlotte. 20 winners will each receive a pass. “Toy Story 4” opens nationwide on Friday, June 21st.
When Bonnie takes the toys on her family’s road trip, Woody ends up on an unexpected detour that includes a reunion with his long-lost friend Bo Peep, whose adventurous spirit and life on the road belie her delicate porcelain exterior. Woody and Bo are worlds apart when it comes to life as a toy, and they soon realize that’s the least of their worries.
Toy Story 4 Pre-screening Text Contest Official Rules
June 6th, 2019
20 Winners: Twenty winners will receive an admit-2 pass to see an advanced screening of Disney’s “Toy Story 4” on Tuesday, June 18th at 7 PM at Regal Phillips Place, Charlotte, NC (ARV $0).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCBVIP text club by 2 PM Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 2 PM & 3 PM the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 2 PM Wednesday, June 12th, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 5 PM Wednesday, June 12th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified.
Passes will be fulfilled by seeitfirst.net.
A pass to the pre-screening does not guarantee entry. Seats are filled on a first-come, first served basis, so arriving early is recommended to avoid disappointment. Mobile phones may not be permitted into the pre-screening. Passes are non-transferable.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Disney, Allied Global Marketing and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 6 PM on Wednesday, June 12th, 2019.
Winners must follow the details in the confirmation text to claim the prize. Prize must be claimed during business hours by 12 PM Tuesday, June 18th. Failure to claim by this time may result in forfeiture of the prize. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM