Text2Win Disney’s “Dumbo” on Digital HD
Dumbo stars Danny DeVito, Michael Keaton, Colin Farrell, Eva Green, Nico Parker and Finley Hobbins
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 2 PM Tuesday, June 25th, for your chance to win a digital copy of Disney’s “Dumbo.” Five winners will each receive a copy of the movie, redeemable online. “Dumbo” is available on Digital and Blu-ray™ from June 25th!
Stunning extras will transport viewers to the set of “Dumbo,” where cast members Danny DeVito (circus owner Max Medici), Michael Keaton (opportunistic businessman V.A. Vandevere), Colin Farrell (war-veteran-turned-elephant-keeper Holt Farrier), Eva Green (stunning aerialist Colette Marchant), Nico Parker (Farrier’s daughter, Milly) and Finley Hobbins (Farrier’s son, Joe) share their personal stories of courage and character. Features explore how Disney’s timeless animated story was brought to life with an incredibly expressive, lovable, fully computer-generated baby elephant; the longtime collaboration of Burton, production designer Rick Heinrichs and costume designer Colleen Atwood, which resulted in jaw-dropping sets and costumes; and the creation of the visually colossal Dreamland parade sequence. Also included are nine deleted scenes, hidden and not-so-hidden Easter eggs, bloopers and a special performance of “Baby Mine” by Arcade Fire.
In “Dumbo,” struggling circus owner Max Medici enlists former star Holt Farrier and his children to care for a newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughingstock. But when they discover that Dumbo can fly, the circus makes an incredible comeback, attracting persuasive but sinister entrepreneur V.A. Vandevere, who recruits the peculiar pachyderm for his newest, spectacular, larger-than-life entertainment venture, Dreamland.
“Dumbo” will be released in several different formats, giving families the flexibility to watch it on a variety of devices. Viewers can watch the film in Digital 4K UHD, HD, and SD, and bring home a physical copy of the film as the 4K Ultra HD Edition (4K UHD, Blu-ray, and Digital Code), Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Code) and a single DVD.
Dumbo Digital Text Contest Official Rules
June 19th, 2019.
5 Winners: Five winners will receive a copy of Disney’s “Dumbo” on Digital HD (ARV $0).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 2 PM Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 2 PM and 3 PM the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 2 PM Tuesday, June 25th, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 5 PM Tuesday, June 25th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 6PM on Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 with instructions on how to claim the prize. Winners must claim the prize by 5PM on Friday, July 26th, 2019 or the prize will be forfeited. No prizes will be mailed. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm
(Closed on holidays)