MECKLENBURG COUNTY, NC – Summer might just be getting started, but that means you only have a couple of months to get your kids the immunizations they need to head back to school in August.
This year, Public Health is going even bigger with their annual Big Shots Saturdays immunization clinics, hosting seven Saturday clinics to better meet clients’ needs. In addition to more Saturday clinics, we’ve also added more immunization appointments at our weekday clinics than ever before at three locations around the County.
Here is all the information you need to know to make sure your kids get their best shot at a healthy school year:
Big Shots Saturdays Back-to-School Immunization Clinics Schedule
- Billingsley Road Health Department, 249 Billingsley Rd., Charlotte
- June 22, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Aug. 3, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Sept. 7, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Sept. 21, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Beatties Ford Road Health Department, 2845 Beatties Ford Rd., Charlotte
- July 20, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Aug. 17, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Sept. 14, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Weekday immunization appointments are available Monday through Friday at the Billingsley Road Health Department (249 Billingsley Rd., Charlotte), Beatties Ford Road Health Department (2845 Beatties Ford Rd. Charlotte), and Valerie C. Woodard Community Resource Center (3205 Freedom Dr., Charlotte). Late clinic hours are available at Billingsley and Beatties Ford Road locations only.
To make an appointment, call 704-336-6500 or click HERE for more information.