Text2Win Tickets For Disney’s “The Lion King”
The Lion King features the voices of Beyoncé, Donald Glover, Seth Rogen, Billy Eichner, John Oliver, Alfre Woodard, Keegan-Michael Key, Eric Andre, John Kani, Florence Kasumba, JD McCrary, Amy Sedaris and James Earl Jones
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 2 PM Tuesday, July 16th, for your chance to win two tickets to see Disney’s “The Lion King” on its opening weekend! Five winners will each receive two codes, redeemable on Fandango.com. Disney’s “The Lion King” opens nationwide on Friday, July 19th, 2019.
Disney’s “The Lion King, directed by Jon Favreau, journeys to the African savanna where a future king must overcome betrayal and tragedy to assume his rightful place on Pride Rock.
The Lion King Fandango Tickets Text Contest Official Rules
July 11th, 2019
5 Winners: Five winners will receive 2 codes, each redeemable on fandango.com for one admission (up to $15 in value) to Disney’s The Lion King when it is released in theaters on 7/19/2019. Codes are single-time use, non-transferable and expire 10/31/2019.
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCBVIP text club by 2 PM Tuesday, July 16th, 2019 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 2 PM & 3 PM the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 2 PM Tuesday, July 16th, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 5 PM Tuesday, June 16th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Disney, Allied Global Marketing and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accept no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 6 PM on Tuesday, July 16th, 2019.
Winners must follow the details in the confirmation text to claim the prize. Prize must be claimed during business hours by 5 PM Wednesday, August 14th. Failure to claim by this time may result in forfeiture of the prize. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM