This contest is now over. Congratulations to our winners; Brittany J, Jonathan R, LaShawnda W, and Myia B!
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 2 PM Monday, August 26th for your second chance to win a family 4-pack of tickets to the UniverSoul Circus! Two winners will each win a 4-pack of tickets (date of tickets TBD). UniverSoul Circus runs August 21st to September 2nd at Old Eastland Mall, Charlotte. Click here for more about UniverSoul Circus and tickets.
UniverSoul Circus Text Contest Official Rules
August 14, 2019.
4 Winners: Four winners spread over two rounds (2 winners on August 19th & 2 winners on August 26th) will receive a 4-pack of tickets to the UniverSoul Circus that runs August 21 to September 2 at Old Eastland Mall, Charlotte (date of tickets TBD) (ARV $0).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 2 PM Monday, August 19 to qualify for Round 1 or 2 PM Monday, August 26 to qualify for Round 2, 2019 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 2 PM and 3 PM the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for Round 1 of the contest is 2 PM Monday, August 19, 2019. Deadline for entries is 5 PM the same day.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for Round 2 of the contest is 2 PM Monday, August 26, 2019. Deadline for entries is 5 PM the same day.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of UniverSoul Circus and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 6 PM on Monday, August 19, 2019 for Round 1 or 6 PM on Monday, August 26, 2019 for Round 2, with instructions on how to claim the prize. Winners have until 12 PM Friday, August 30 to claim or the prize will be forfeited. No prizes will be mailed. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
(Closed on holidays)