What will the 2020 Toyota Tacoma bring to Toyota of N Charlotte?
Get the scoop on the 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Are you a fan of the best-best-selling Toyota Tacoma? It’s one of the most popular trucks on the market, and if you’re considering putting it in your driveway, we have good news. New details on the upcoming 2020 models have been shared at Toyota of N Charlotte is here to spill the tea on what this fan-favorite will be bringing to our dealership for the next model year!
See what the 2020 Toyota Tacoma will have to offer
Let’s start with the basics of what we know about the new 2020 Toyota Tacoma:
- This generation is inspired by Toyota’s desert race trucks, making it rough and ready for anything
- It’ll be available in 32 different configurations, giving you tons of options
- Toyota Safety Sense P will be standard on ALL models
- This N Charlotte Toyota truck will be up for grabs in the extended Access Cab and four-door Double Cab
- You’ll have access to both 4×2 and 4×4 models
- Both a standard 2.7L 4-cylinder engine with VVT-i (159 horsepower and 180 lbs of torque) and a standard 3.5L V6 with VVT-iW (278 horsepower and 265 lbs of torque)
- Both engine options can be paired with a 6-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission with intelligence
- The V6 engine option can be paired with a 6-speed manual transmission for more control (some off-roaders prefer this option)
- When you opt for the tow package (which is available on a good deal of models), you’ll be able to tow up to 6,800 lbs
Sounds pretty great, right? We’re excited for its arrival just based on that information, but here are a few more specifics that you’ll be able to anticipate when the new Toyota Tacoma hits Toyota of N Charlotte:
- The Double Cab of this best-selling truck will offer 60/40 split rear seats that fold down and offer underseat storage for your gear. The Access Cab, on the other hand, will provide underseat rear storage and fold up seats to maximize your space in the back.
- Most new 2020 models will feature a new and updated grille design as well as a new taillamp design.
- The Limited and TRD models will showcase new LED headlamps
- You’ll be able to enjoy electronically-powered adjustable seats on the V6 models, from SR5 and up
- Top grades will feature a Multi-Terrain Monitor and Panoramic View Monitor
- Apple CarPlay, Android Audio, and Amazon Alexa will also be up for grabs with new multimedia features
- The SR model of this N Charlotte Toyota Tacoma will offer a 7” touchscreen display while all other models upgrade to an 8” touchscreen display
- The SR model will also offer intermittent windshield wipers and LED bed lamps as an option
Will you put this N Charlotte Toyota in your driveway?
As you can see, new things are headed our way… and we can’t wait to get our hands on the 2020 Toyota Tacoma! We’ll keep you posted as to its arrival and if you have questions, call us today at (704) 875-9199.