Text2Win “A Score To Settle” Starring Nicolas Cage On DVD
A Score To Settle stars Academy Award winner Nicolas Cage, Noah Le Gros, Karolina Wydra, Mohamed Karim and Benjamin Bratt
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 6 PM Tuesday, September 24th for your chance to win the action movie “A Score To Settle” on DVD! Three winners will each get a copy of the movie. “A Score To Settle” is available on DVD and Blu-ray from September 24th from RLJE Films.
Diagnosed with a fatal condition, Frankie Carver (Nicolas Cage) is released from prison after serving 19 years of hard time. With only a short time left to live, Frankie must desperately try to make amends with the son he left behind while he plots a bloody course of revenge – tracking down his old gang to make them pay one by one.
Written by John Newman (Proud Mary) and directed by Shawn Ku (Beautiful Boy), the action film stars Academy Award winner Nicolas Cage (Mandy, Leaving Las Vegas), Noah Le Gros (Depraved), Karolina Wydra (“Agents of Shield”), Mohamed Karim (A Facebook Romance) and Benjamin Bratt (Miss Congeniality).
“A Score To Settle” DVD Text Contest Official Rules
September 17th, 2019.
3 Winners: Three winners will receive a copy of “A Score To Settle” on DVD (SRP $29.96).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 6 PM Tuesday, September 24th, 2019, by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 6 PM and 7 PM the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 9 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 6 PM Tuesday, September 24th, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 9 PM Tuesday, September 24th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of RLJE Films and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 10 PM on Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 with instructions on how to claim the prize. Winners must claim the prize by 5 PM Friday, October 25th, 2019 or the prize will be forfeited. No prizes will be mailed. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
(Closed on holidays)