Text PACK to 31403 by 10 AM Friday, October 11th for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see “The Wolves” at the Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte. One winner will get two tickets to the showtime of their choice before it’s run ends on Saturday, October 26th.
From the safety of their suburban stretch circle, the girl’s soccer team navigates big questions and wages tiny battles with all the vim and vigor of a pack of adolescent warriors.
Bristling with confidence and ferocious energy, THE WOLVES is a frank and hilarious portrait of nine young warriors. Messy, mean and full of compassion – we see their anxieties, hear their secrets, watch them resolve their petty squabbles and deeper divisions. But this is just the warm-up. The real game is about to come crashing into their lives. But each player realizes she’s part of a team, and never truly alone. CONTENT: This show contains mature language and themes. Recommended age is 14+
Tickets are available now at atcharlotte.org.
Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte “The Wolves” Text Contest Official Rules
October 2nd, 2018
1 Winner: One winner will receive a pair of tickets to see THE WOLVES at the Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte. Winner can choose tickets to any available showing during the remained of its run (full duration is October 3 – 26) (ARV $60).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text the word PACK to 31403 by 10 AM on Friday, October 11th. Winners will be randomly selected at 10 AM on Friday, October 11th and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. Winners must follow those details by 12 PM/Noon Friday, October 25th or risk forfeit of the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is 10 AM Friday, October 11th.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
ELIGIBILITY: To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte, Social App (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period. Any winners under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to complete a W-9 tax form and sign off on behalf of the minor.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winners consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 11 AM Friday, October 11th. Winners must claim the prize by 12 PM/Noon Friday, October 25th. No prizes will be mailed.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM