Riverdale — “Chapter Sixty-One: Halloween” — Image Number: RVD404a_0056.jpg — Pictured (L-R): Eli Goree as Munroe, KJ Apa as Archie and Ajay Friese as Eddie — Photo: Diyah Pera/The CW — © 2019 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, all!
Ok…we’re not sure what Archie is being for Halloween, but let’s archive that costume. I think we can all agree it was a little odd. Riverdale always gives a nod to classic films and there are many horror movie motifs in this episode which adds a bit of extra fun and suspense to an already spooky town. Biggest takeaways:
- What will become of the burnt murder man left to crisp in La Belle Nuit?
- Who is the new ‘Black Hood’ calling Betty? Our bets are it’s not Polly.
- UMMMM Jughead spoiler scene at the end!? Fool me once, Riverdale. Fool me once.
- Bret with one T sucks. And we think the principal may have been in on the locking Jughead in a coffin shenanigans.
- Toni…we’re gonna need you to tough love your corpse-pal Cheryl into snapping out of it.
Subscribe now and follow the hosts: