Text ZANY to 31403 by 9 PM Monday, December 2nd for your chance to win 4 tickets to see the Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte’s not-so-traditional show, “The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical” at the Hadley Theatre at Queen’s University! One winner will get 4 tickets to the showtime of their choice before it’s run ends on Sunday, December 22nd.
The lovable, zany residents of Armadillo Acres are back! While preparing to decorate for a holiday contest, a new Scrooge-like resident begins to wreak havoc on the festivities. With songs like “My Christmas Tin Toy Boy” and “Christmas in My Mobile Home,” get ready for a cat-fighting’, sun-worshipping’, chair-throwing’ good time that’ll make grandma blush.
“The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical” runs December 3-22 at the Hadley Theatre at Queen’s University. Warning: this show contains silly obscenities, NASCAR references and an uncensored good time. For tickets to the show head to atcharlotte.org.
Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte “The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical” Text Contest Official Rules
November 26th, 2018
1 Winner: One winner will receive 4 tickets to see THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK CHRISTMAS MUSICAL at the Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte. The winner can choose tickets to any available showing during the remainder of its run (full duration is December 3 – 22) (ARV $140).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text the word ZANY to 31403 by 9 PM Monday, December 2nd. Winner will be randomly selected at 9 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is 9 PM Monday, December 2nd.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Entrants will be prompted to join the WCCB Text Club, if not already a member.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte, Social App (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period. Any winners under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to complete a W-9 tax form and sign off on behalf of the minor.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winners consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 10 PM Monday, December 2nd, 2019 with instructions on how to claim the prize. Winners must claim the prize by 12 PM/Noon Friday, December 20th, 2019 or the prize will be forfeited. No prizes will be mailed. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM