Text2Win Pre-Screening Passes To See “Jumanji: The Next Level”
Text “ESCAPE” to 31403 by 8 PM Wednesday, December 4th for your chance to win an admit-2 pre-screening pass to see “Jumanji: The Next Level” on Monday, December 9th at 7 PM at Regal Phillips Place, Charlotte. Ten winners will each get a pass using a code redeemable on SonyScreenings.com. “Jumanji: The Next Level” lands in theaters Friday, December 13th, 2019.
In Jumanji: The Next Level, the gang is back but the game has changed. As they return to Jumanji to rescue one of their own, they discover that nothing is as they expect. The players will have to brave parts unknown and unexplored, from the arid deserts to the snowy mountains, in order to escape the world’s most dangerous game. The cast includes Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan, Nick Jonas, Awkwafina, Alex Wolff, Morgan Turner, Ser’Darius Blain, Madison Iseman, with Danny Glover and Danny DeVito. Directed by Jake Kasdan.
Jumanji: The Next Level Pre-screening Text Contest Official Rules
November 27th, 2019
10 Winners: Fifteen winners will receive an admit-2 pass to see an advanced screening of “Jumanji: The Next Level” on Monday, December 9th at 7 PM at Regal Phillips Place, Charlotte, NC (ARV $0).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text ESCAPE to 31403 by 8 PM Wednesday, December 4th, 2019. Winners will be randomly selected at 8 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
Deadline for entries is 8 PM Wednesday, December 4th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified.
Entrants will be prompted to join the WCCB Text Club if they’re not already a member.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
Passes will be fulfilled by SonyScreenings.com.
A pass to the pre-screening does not guarantee entry. Seats are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so arriving early is recommended to avoid disappointment. Mobile phones may not be permitted into the pre-screening. Passes are non-transferable.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Columbia Pictures, Allied Global Marketing and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 10 PM Wednesday, December 4th, 2019.
Winners must follow the details in the confirmation text to claim the prize. Prize must be claimed during business hours by 12 PM Monday, December 9th. Failure to claim by this time may result in forfeiture of the prize. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM