Text2Win “Trick” On Blu-ray
Text “NIGHTMARE” to 31403 by 8 PM Tuesday, December 17th for your chance to win “Trick” on Blu-ray. Three winners will each get a copy of the movie. “Trick” is available on Blu-Ray™ & DVD from December 17th from RLJ Entertainment.
On Halloween night in 2015, Patrick “Trick” Weaver massacred his classmates at a costume party. After being arrested, he managed to escape police custody, but not before being shot five times by Detective Mike Denver (Epps). Everyone believes Trick must be dead, but when a masked killer reappears the following Halloween, and every Halloween after that, they realize the nightmare is not over. With Trick wreaking havoc and killing innocent people in increasingly terrifying ways, Denver will stop at nothing to finish what he started and bring the carnage to an end.
TRICK features Omar Epps (“House”), Ellen Adair (“Homeland”), Kristina Reyes (“Blindspot”), Jamie Kennedy (Scream franchise), and Tom Atkins (Escape From New York). Directed by Patrick Lussier (My Bloody Valentine, Drive Angry), he co-wrote the film with Todd Farmer (My Bloody Valentine, Jason X).
“Trick” Blu-ray Text Contest Official Rules
December 11th, 2019.
3 Winners: Three winners will receive a copy of “Trick” on Blu-ray (SRP $28.97).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text the word “NIGHTMARE” to 31403 by 8 PM Tuesday, December 17th, 2019. Winners will be randomly selected at 8 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is 8 PM Tuesday, December 17th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Entrants will be prompted to join the WCCB Text Club, if not already a member.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of RLJ Entertainment and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 10 PM on Tuesday, December 17th, 2019 with instructions on how to claim the prize. Winners must claim the prize by 5 PM Friday, January 17th, 2020 or the prize will be forfeited. No prizes will be mailed. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
(Closed on holidays)