Text2Win Pre-Screening Passes To See “Bad Boys For Life”
Bad Boys For Life stars: Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Vanessa Hudgens, Alexander Ludwig, Charles Melton, Paola Nunez, Kate Del Castillo, Nicky Jam and Joe Pantoliano
Text the word “AMMO” to 31403 by 9 PM Thursday, January 9th for your chance to win an admit-2 pass to see “Bad Boys For Life,” 7 PM Tuesday, January 14th at Regal Phillips Place, Charlotte. 10 winners will each receive a pass. “Bad Boys For Life” opens in theaters nationwide Friday, January 17th.
Old-school cops Mike Lowery and Marcus Burnett team up to take down the vicious leader of a Miami drug cartel. Newly created elite team AMMO of the Miami police department along with Mike and Marcus go up against the ruthless Armando Armas.
Bad Boys For Life Pre-screening Text Contest Official Rules
January 3rd, 2020
10 Winners: Ten winners will receive an admit-2 pass to see an advanced screening of “Bad Boys For Life” on Tuesday, January 14th at 7 PM at Regal Phillips Place, Charlotte, NC (ARV $0).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text the keyword AMMO to 31403 by 9 PM Thursday, January 9th, 2020. Winners will be sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize after the contest closes. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
Deadline for entries is 9 PM Thursday, January 9th, 2020.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified.
Entrants will be prompted to join the WCCB Text Club if they’re not already a member.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
Passes will be fulfilled by SonyScreenings.com.
A pass to the pre-screening does not guarantee entry. Seats are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so arriving early is recommended to avoid disappointment. Mobile phones may not be permitted into the pre-screening. Passes are non-transferable.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Columbia Pictures, Allied Global Marketing and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 10 PM Thursday, January 9th, 2020.
Winners must follow the details in the confirmation text to claim the prize. Prize must be claimed during business hours by 4 PM January 14th, 2020. Failure to claim by this time may result in forfeiture of the prize. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM