Crave Charlotte Festival Announcement | PHOTOS
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Some of Charlotte’s finest chefs have joined together to announce the city’s first annual food, wine and mixology festival named Crave Charlotte.
The festival will take place from May 6-9, 2020. The events will take place across the city with the main event will happen at Romare Bearden Park.
The events will feature more than 20 chefs and mixologists and will include intimate dining events.
Proceeds from Crave Charlotte will benefit Rivendell Farms of the Carolinas, which works to help individuals across the Carolinas to enjoy their community through sharing good food, living healthy lifestyles and supporting local farmers.
“Charlotte has a lot of great culinary talent,” Darlene Heater, Executive Director of University City Partners and sponsor of Cuisine on the Green said. “It is important for us to provide an opportunity to showcase their great work, and bring people together over food and drinks. We hope that this will become a signature event for Charlotte, attracting visitors from out of town to see what we have to offer.”
Crave Charlotte Schedule:
Wednesday, May 6, 6 – 9 p.m.
- Immersed in Ingredients at Zeppelin Charlotte: An ingredient driven food and libations showcasing dishes and cocktails that feature the same ingredients.
- Southern Italian Cooking Class at Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen: A cooking class led by Chef Alyssa exploring Italian cuisine using local ingredients.
Thursday, May 7, 6 – 9 p.m.
- Bramare Wine Dinner at Angeline’s Charlotte: Chef Rob Hoffman and sommelier William Farquharson offers an eight-course dinner and wine pairing.
- The Goodyear House Backyard BBQ at Goodyear House: A multi-course family style experience with Chef Chris Coleman.
Friday, May 8, 6 – 9 p.m.
- Behind the Curtain at Roots Cafe: A four-course meal prepared in front of you by Roots Cafe’s talented team of chefs.
- Cuisine on the Green on the University City Greenway: An evening nestled along the University City Greenway with Chef Andarrio of Cuzzo’s Cuisine as he brings to life a multi-course event paired with wonderful wines.
Saturday, May 9
12 – 5 p.m.
- Crave Charlotte: The main event will feature wine, cocktails, craft brews and exceptional plates prepared by over 20 local chefs.
6 – 9 p.m.
- Cheese Vino at Vin Master: an evening of bold wines paired with wonderful cheeses.
For more information, click HERE.