Text2Win “The Furies” On DVD
"HALLOWEEN meets THE HUNGER GAMES"
Text MASK to 31403 by 9 PM Tuesday, March 3rd for your chance to win the horror movie “THE FURIES” on DVD. Two winners will each get a copy of the movie. “The Furies” is available On Demand, Digital HD, DVD, and Blu-ray on March 3, 2020, from RLJE Films. Not Rated.
When Kayla (Airlie Dodds) wakes up in a coffin-like box in the middle of the woods, the first thing she sees is a terrifying masked man with an axe running straight for her. As she runs to try to get away, she realizes she is part of an insane and deadly game. There are six other women running scared in the woods, each with a masked assassin assigned to protect them and kill everyone else. Kayla races to save herself and as many women as she can, but when they start to turn on each other, her killer instinct is unleashed as she does whatever it takes to survive.
Written and directed by Tony D’Aquino (Alpha Male), the horror stars Airlie Dodds (Killing Ground), Linda Ngo (“Top of the Lake”), Taylor Ferguson (“Glitch”), Ebony Vagulans (“My Life Is Murder”) with Danielle Horvat (“House Husbands”) and Tom O’Sullivan (A Man on the Edge).
“The Furies” DVD Text Contest Official Rules
February 26, 2020.
2 Winners: Two winners will receive a copy of “The Furies” on DVD (ARP $27.97).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text the word “MASK” to 31403 by 9 PM Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020. Winners will be randomly selected at 9 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is 9 PM Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
If the user is not already a WCCB VIP Text Club member, they will be prompted to join and will receive up to 2 messages/requests.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of RLJE Films and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 10 PM on Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020 with instructions on how to claim the prize. Winners must claim the prize by 5 PM Friday, April 3rd, 2020 or the prize will be forfeited. No prizes will be mailed. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
(Closed on holidays)