Text2Win “Party Hard, Die Young” On DVD
“A visually stunning piece of horror”
Text ISLAND to 31403 by 9 PM Tuesday, April 21st for your chance to win the horror movie “PARTY HARD, DIE YOUNG” on DVD. Two winners will each get a copy of the movie. “Party Hard, Die Young” is available VOD, Digital HD, DVD and Blu-ray from April 21st, 2020, from RLJE Films. Not Rated.
Sun, sand, sex and all-night dancing at a beautiful island resort is the perfect graduation celebration for a group of young friends looking for one last taste of freedom before they go their separate ways. But the dancing and drinking comes to a halt when people start disappearing, and a masked murderer sends the ominous message…this party will be their last! With escape to the mainland suddenly cut off and the body count rising, a wild weekend turns into a desperate and bloody nightmare of survival.
LOS ANGELES, March 18, 2020 – RLJE Films, a business unit of AMC Networks, has picked up select rights to PARTY HARD, DIE YOUNG from Shudder, AMC Networks’ streaming service for horror. PARTY HARD, DIE YOUNG will be released on VOD, Digital HD, DVD and Blu-ray on April 21, 2020.
Directed by Dominik Hartl (Beautiful Girl) and written by Robert Buchschwenter (The Fatherless) and Karin Lomot (“CopStories”), the horror stars Elisabeth Wabitsch (Seventeen), Michael Glantschnig (Spectre), Valerie Huber (Klassentreffen 1.0), and Ferdinand Seebacher (“Die Bergretter”). RLJE Films will release PARTY HARD, DIE YOUNG on DVD for $27.97 and on Blu-ray for $15.95.
“Party Hard, Die Young” DVD Text Contest Official Rules
April 15, 2020.
2 Winners: Two winners will receive a copy of “Party Hard, Die Young” on DVD (ARP $27.97).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text the word “ISLAND” to 31403 by 9 PM Tuesday, April 21st, 2020. Winners will be randomly selected at 9 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is 9 PM Tuesday, April 21st, 2020.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
If the user is not already a WCCB VIP Text Club member, they will be prompted to join and will receive up to 2 messages/requests.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of RLJE Films and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 10 PM on Tuesday, April 21st, 2020 with instructions on how to claim the prize. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
(Closed on holidays)