Text2Win A Digital Copy Of “Antebellum” On Opening Weekend
From the producer of "Get Out and "Us," Antebellum, starring Janelle Monáe, permieres on Premium Video On Demand, Friday September 18th
Successful author Veronica Henley (Janelle Monáe) finds herself trapped in a horrifying reality that forces her to confront the past, present and future – before it’s too late.
Text “TRAPPED” to 31403 by 9 PM Thursday, September 17th, for your chance to watch “ANTEBELLUM” on it’s opening weekend on Premium Video On Demand platforms! Ten winners will each receive a code good towards one digital copy of Antebellum that must be redeemed on movieredeem.com (see terms and conditions below). Antebellum is available at home – on demand on all major digital and cable retailers Friday, September 18th from Lionsgate. See more at: antebellum.movie
Advocacy filmmakers Gerard Bush + Christopher Renz (Bush | Renz) – best known for their pioneering advertising work engaged in the fight for social justice – write, produce and direct their first feature film, teaming with QC Entertainment, producer of the acclaimed films GET OUT and BLACKkKLANSMAN, Zev Foreman, Lezlie Wills, and Lionsgate for the terrifying new thriller ANTEBELLUM.
“Antebellum” Digital Movie Text Contest Official Rules
September 12, 2020.
10 Winners: Ten winners will receive a code that can be redeemed for one digital copy of ANTEBELLUM (Up to $19.99 total value, tax included).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text the word “TRAPPED” to 31403 by 9 PM Thursday, September 17th. Winners will be randomly selected at 9 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is 9 PM Thursday, September 17th, 2020.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
If the user is not already a WCCB VIP Text Club member, they will be prompted to join and will receive up to 2 messages/requests.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Code is good towards one digital copy of ANTEBELLUM redeemable on movieredeem.com. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. Offer valid only in U.S. The redemption of the Code is subject to Lionsgate’s Terms and Conditions.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Lionsgate, Allied Global Marketing and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 10 PM on Thursday, September 17th, 2020 with instructions on how to claim the prize.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
(Closed on holidays)