Barbie Pop Up Truck Heads To Charlotte Saturday
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Barbie fans and 90s lovers, this one’s for you: the Barbie Pop-Up Truck is heading into Charlotte for one day only on Saturday, November 7th to bring exclusive retro-inspired merchandise and treats to SouthPark.
The hot-pink Barbie Pop-Up Truck continues its East Coast Tour in Charlotte, located at 4400 Sharon Road, as part of a celebration for the iconic brand’s 60-year heritage.
Merchandise will be available to purchase from the Barbie Pop Up Truck by credit card only from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pieces range in price from $12 to $75.
The bright and eye-popping truck will offer an array of 90s-themed Barbie apparel and accessories, including:
- A new collectible Barbie Polaroid camera in limited quantities
- Limited number of custom airbrushed jackets
- Distressed, light-washed Barbie-logo embroidered denim jacket
- Denim dad cap
- Logo necklace
- Embroidered patch set
- Enamel pin set
- Cassette tape wallet
- Vinyl iridescent fanny pack
- Boombox vinyl iridescent shopper tote
- Stainless thermal bottle
- Cosmetic bag
- NCLA Barbie + Ken Nail Enamel Set Duo
- Decorated cookie set
The Charlotte stop will provide Barbie-enthusiasts with all new safety and sanitation measures for the outdoor mobile pop-up experience.
According to a news release, in order to provide a comfortable experience for all guests, the following measures will occur at each stop:
- Social distancing markers will be placed on the ground to remind guests to keep 6-feet apart
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves inside of the Barbie Truck
- Counters will be wiped down with disinfectant every 30 minutes
- POS and payment readers will be wiped down every 30 minutes
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Contactless/cashless transactions will be available
- Guests will be encouraged to:
- Stay home if sick with a cough or fever
- Wear a face mask
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from other customers and staff
- Clean hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after contact with frequently touched
For more information, please visit Barbie.com/BarbieTruck.