CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Atrium Health has released their locations for mobile COVID-19 testing for the week of November 23rd:
- No appointment or referral needed – screening and testing will be conducted on a walk-in basis.
- Anyone who meets criteria and symptoms when screened will immediately be tested for coronavirus.
- Anyone with the following symptoms, should come to be screened for testing:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Loss of smell and/or taste
- Nausea or vomiting
Other Important Information:
- No identification is needed for screening/testing.
- Atrium Health does not share a patient’s immigration status and we do not report if a patient is undocumented.
- For patients WITH insurance: The full cost for this COVID-19 test will be billed to your insurance company. If no proof of insurance is provided, Atrium Health will try to identify your insurance company after you receive care.
- For patients with NO insurance: If you do not have insurance, and the service provided under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) during the COVID pandemic, you will not be billed for these services.
- Wait times may be long. Each site will let cars know when they are full and can no longer take patients. This may be before the 2:30 p.m. closing time due to large number of people already in line. To schedule an appointment for a test at a different location, please call 704-468-8888.