Text2Win “Spiral” On Blu-ray
“Get Out meets Hereditary” – /Film
In SPIRAL, a same-sex couple moves to a small town so they can enjoy a better quality of life as they raise their 16-year-old daughter. But nothing is as it seems in their picturesque neighborhood. And when they see that the folks next door are throwing a very strange party, being the new family in town suddenly feels extremely dangerous.
Text “NEIGHBOR” to 31403 by 9 PM Tuesday, January 19th for your chance to win the horror movie, “Spiral.” Three winners will each get a copy on Blu-ray™. “Spiral” is available from January 19th on DVD and Blu-ray™ from RLJE Films.
“One of the most powerful, socially conscious, and memorable horror movies of the year” – Wicked Horror
“Frightening and compelling” – Dread Central
Directed by Kurtis David Harder (What Keeps You Alive), SPIRAL was written by Colin Minihan (Z), and John Poliquin (Still/Born). The film stars Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman (“American Horror Story”), Ari Cohen (It franchise), Jennifer Laporte (“iZombie”), Ty Wood (“Chilling Adventures of Sabrina”), Chandra West (I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry), and Lochlyn Munro (“Riverdale”).
“The Beach House” Blu-ray™ Text Contest Official Rules
January 13th, 2020.
3 Winners: Three winners will receive a copy of “Spiral” on Blu-ray (ARP $28.96).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text the word “Neighbor” to 31403 by 9 PM Tuesday, January 19th. Winners will be randomly selected at 9 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is 9 PM Tuesday, January 19th, 2020.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
If the user is not already a WCCB VIP Text Club member, they will be prompted to join and will receive up to 2 messages/requests.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of RLJE Films and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) While every effort is made for prize accuracy, the movie format (Blu-ray™, DVD, digital etc.) could change without notice.
7) Winners will be notified by text no later than 10 PM on Tuesday, January 19th, 2020 with instructions on how to claim the prize. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
(Closed on holidays)