Jelly Bean Jewelry
CHARLOTTE, NC — Diamonds are a girl’s best friend but with Easter around the corner, we’re trading out the stones for the sweets. Jelly bean jewelry is not only festive but also an easy and fun craft for the kids.
Instructions courtesy of Marla Meridith.
- jelly beans
- clear stretchy thread
- Cut a length of cord appropriate for a bracelet or necklace. Have a little extra length for knotting and tying.
- Tie a knot at the end of the cord.
- Thread the needle.
- Start “sewing” the jelly beans through the centers, making a strand long enough to wear.
- Work on a surface that you won’t poke any holes in (a cutting board is good)
- When you have a long enough strand, tie the ends together.