What To Gift Her On Mother’s Day 2021
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — From the adventurous to the more laid-back mom, WCCB has the perfect gift ideas for her this Mother’s Day 2021.
Whether you choose to buy her chocolate, go for massages, or venture out to see some local artwork, here is a list of local offers and discounts that will inspire you to do something sweet for the mom in your own life on Sunday
- The Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit.
- The popular exhibit is coming to Camp North End in Charlotte on June 18th through September 12th.
- Art lovers can purchase tickets for themselves and their moms using the discount code TZOOMOM for 15 percent off.
- Museum Membership.
- Purchase a membership to the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art in Charlotte from May 6th to May 9th and get 20 percent off with code MOMSDAY21.
- Dallas Lavender Lane Farm in Gaston County.
- Mother’s Day gift 4-piece sampler set in a sachet bag on sale for $20.
- Check out this local lavender farm that sells lavender products and has a petting zoo, playground, miniature golf course, and a gift shop.
- iFLY: indoor skydiving.
- Moms can get a free flight video using code FLYMOM21 with any purchase of a “First-Time Flyer” package at the Concord, N.C. location.
- Massage Envy.
- Buy a 60-minute massage and get one free for Mother’s Day.
- Offer is valid through May 9th.
- The Secret Chocolatier.
- Order artisan chocolates from this family run Charlotte store and get free shipping on orders over $50.
- Davidson Chocolate Company.
- Pick up handmade chocolates in Davidson, N.C. for the mom in your life this Mother’s Day.
- Shop online or in-person for truffles, boxed chocolate collections, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered wine bottles, and more.
- Get your mom an unforgettable flower arrangement and pick from a vast selection of fresh-cut flowers at this shop located in Cornelius, N.C.
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden.
- Saturday, May 8th through Sunday, May 9th moms get in for free!
- Purchase an annual membership to the garden, and get an extra two months for free.
- The Garden offers special events, programs, and workshops for members throughout the year.