Street Food + Brew Fest at Salty Parrot Brewing
Join Salty Parrot Brewing and Crave CLT for a night of music, food and craft brews.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (NEWS RELEASE) — Salty Parrot Brewing is proud to announce their partnership with Crave CLT for a night full of music, fantastic food and all the beer your little heart desires. From 6 – 9pm on June 25th, attendees will enjoy delicious eats from three of the city’s most CRAVED food trucks and beer pairings… all while dancing along to The Carolina Panthers Game Day DJ, Vinny Split! He’s also bringing his drummer, Steven Apostolo! Tickets are just $60 and you can grab them here.
ENJOY FULL ACCESS TO CRAFT BREW TENTS AND BOUNDLESS TASTINGS OF:
- Longbill IPA
- Watermelon Gose
- Beach Street Wheat Ale
- Tokyo Cocktail Ale
- Lucian Lager
- Elephants All The Way Down Sour
Guests will have the delicious opportunity to select one amazing course from each of the food truck menus listed below.
JIMMY PEARLS STREET SHACK: Previously located in the 7th Street Market, Jimmy Pearls is now one of the city’s newest and most desired food trucks. Recently featured on WCCB News Rising, this duo’s Virginia Tidewater cuisine can’t be beat! Follow them on Insta!
ON THE MENU:
- Uncle Gene’s Fish Sandwich: Daily Catch, Jimmy Sauce Hot Sauce, Field Pea Slaw, Duke’s Potato Roll
- Chesapeake Chick: Seasoned Chicken Filet, Lettuce Tomato, House Pickles, Blue Crab Aioli
- Sweet Pea (V): Pita bread, Crispy Field Pea Fritters Tomato & Cucumber Salad, local greens Peanut Tahini
ANOTHER FOOD TRUCK: Named one of the Best Mac & Cheese Dishes in Charlotte by a local publication, Anthony’s food truck menu is legit awesome. Bring your appetite and we’ll supply the napkins. Follow them on Insta!
ON THE MENU:
- Carolina Patriot: Just another?! Lobster roll…but Carolina Style with shrimp NOT lobster. Jumbo Shrimp, Carolina Slaw, Average Sauce, N.E. Roll
- Hot Chicken Smash (Grilled Cheese): Don’t forget to put this on your IG…like you did those other chicken sandwiches! Grilled Breast, Monterey, House Pickles, Green Monster (House Herb Ranch), Crispy Onions
- Dirty Mac: “Alexa! Play ‘Ridin Dirty!'” – Mac & Cheese like you’ve never had it before! Braised Beef, Collard Greens, Average Sauce, Cornbread Crumble
SALTY PARROT FOOD TRUCK: #MakeWavesLiveSalty! Serving tropical vibes on a plate, our brewery’s food truck will satisfy all your beach-time cravings and more. Follow them on Insta!
ON THE MENU:
- Tiki Smash Burgers: A double smash burger topped with a slice of Seared Pineapple, Crispy Bacon, and Coconut BBQ Sauce on a Toasted Bun. Served with fries.
- Loaded Island Nachos: Homemade Corn Tortilla Chips topped with Beer Cheese, Ground Beef, Seared Pineapple Salsa, Jalapeños and Jerk Sauce.
- Dessert Nachos: Homemade Flour Tortilla Chips tossed in Cinnamon and Sugar, topped with fruit and cream, finished with a Chocolate or Caramel Drizzle. Your choice of Strawberries, Bananas, Pineapple or Mango.
Salty Parrot Brewing is located at 1200 Graham Street, just a few blocks away from The Panther’s Stadium in South End. Salty Parrot is also the official beer garden sponsor for CraveCLT’s annual festival on June 26th. Learn more about their event by clicking here.