Hot New Toyota GR Supra Special Edition Coming To Toyota Of N Charlotte
If you’re a fan of the new Toyota Supra and also the type of driver who likes to be at the helm of something unique when you hit the road, then we’ve got news for you – an all-new Toyota GR Supra special edition is heading our way and will be arriving at Toyota of N Charlotte later this year. Get ready to meet the 2022 Toyota GR Supra A91-CF Edition!
This all-new special edition will have a limited run – only 600 will be brought to market so if you want to get your hands on one, you’d better do it fast. Our N Charlotte Toyota dealership has the scoop on what this brand-new sports car will be bringing to the table when it arrives.
The most obvious changes on this new Toyota sports car will be on the exterior. Here are some of the highlights:
- A new carbon fiber body kit (thus the “CF” in its name) with a sporty duckbill rear spoiler, new canards, a front splitter, and side rocker panels
- Three paint colors to choose from – Matte Gray Phantom, Nitro Yellow, and Absolute Zero White
- 19” black matte alloy wheels with red calipers and Toyota logos
But the interior certainly wasn’t neglected, either. It’s showcasing elements like:
- A red and black Alcantara and leather interior with carbon fiber accents AND sleek red stitching throughout
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated front seats and a 14-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Sport pedals
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, and more, all controlled via a touchscreen audio system with JBL elements
And you’ll get the same performance you’ve come to expect from the iconic N Charlotte Toyota Supra. This special edition model offers 382 horsepower and the ability to get from 0-60 mph in just 3.9 seconds, all thanks to a turbo-charged three-liter inline-six engine. It also has an eight-speed automatic transmission with available paddle shifters, as well as Brembo brakes and a finely tuned suspension. And that new carbon fiber body kit doesn’t just look hot – it actually helps to improve downforce so you get more precision and better handling in your performance. Plus, this N Charlotte Toyota sports car has all the safety features you need to get the peace of mind you deserve. You’ll drive easy knowing you have tech like this on your side:
- Parking sensors with emergency braking function
- A blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert
- Dynamic radar cruise control
- Stolen vehicle recovery
- Remote maintenance
- Automatic emergency calls
- Real-time traffic info and updates
And so much more.
Like we said, only 600 models will be released so don’t delay in getting your hands on one. Follow us on social media for updates and call us with questions! Toyota of N Charlotte is open seven days a week at (704) 875-9199, and we’re located just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville.