Live Music Events Around Town | PHOTOS
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — If there is one thing better than music… it’s live music! WCCB has last minute plans for anyone feeling the itch to get outside this weekend and jam out.
As the world continues to open up, several venues in North Carolina and South Carolina are hosting live music events to bring the community together once again.
From Folk bands to Rock n’ Roll bands, there really is something for everyone happening this weekend!
Brewers at 4001 Yancey
4001-A Yancey Road, Charlotte, N.C. 28217
- Head to the taproom for a live music performance from Featherpocket beginning at 2 p.m. on Sunday, July 11th.
- Featherpocket is a 5-member band that identifies as a Cosmic American Roots group that draws from various genres of music including Folk, Country, Bluegrass, and Psychedelia.
Blue Blaze Brewing Co.
528 South Turner Avenue, Charlotte, N.C. 28208
- On Saturday, July 10th head to the brewery for a quick bite from the food truck Tacos Ole at 12 p.m. and enjoy a live performance by Bruce Hazel Rock n Roll Duo at 6 p.m.
- On Sunday, July 11th the family-owned food truck A Tana Empanada will be on-site selling their famous empanada’s.
- Check out the brewery’s Facebook for future live music and food truck events here.
Town Brewing Company
800 Grandin Road, Charlotte, N.C. 28208
- The brewing company invites guests every second Sunday of the month for live music, vendors, craft beer and more.
- On Sunday, July 11th enjoy music by Kris Hitchcock from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the venue.
- The Dappled Dog, Meraki Swallows, Darling Gaze Clothing, Purple Girl Designs, Rebmalution, Plant Therapy, and Mo’s Art will also be on-site Sunday selling their goods.
Carolina Ale House – Fort Mill/Kingsley
1342 Broadcloth Street, Fort Mill, S.C. 29715
- Enjoy live music on the patio from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturday, July 10th at Carolina Ale House.
1115 North Brevard Street, Charlotte, N.C. 28206
- The food hall will host a live music performance from Oceanic on Saturday, July 10th in their outdoor courtyard from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- El Thrifty at Optimist Hall hosts live music performances every Thursday night.
The Music Yard
2433 South Boulevard, Charlotte, N.C. 28203
- On Saturday, July 10th Manic Focus will be at the yard playing live from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- On Sunday, July 11th Nothing Major Market will take place from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. with local vendors, live music performances, and yummy eats to choose from.
- The next Saturday on July 16th the Blue Footed Boobies will perform at the yard from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Click here for future music events.
Summit Coffee – Davidson
128 South Main Street, Davidson, N.C. 28036
- Summit Coffee is hosting its first in-person Learn Music Live since the pandemic began on Saturday, July 10th from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
1157 Herrons Ferry Road, Rock Hill, S.C.
- Enjoy listening to music by Ellie Morgan on Sunday, July 11th from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the brewery in Rock Hill.
Old Town Public House
21314 Catawba Avenue, Cornelius, N.C. 28031
- It’s that time again for 2nd Saturday’s with DJ Festivus at Old Town Public House.
- The bottle shop/taproom is hosting the rock n’ roll group H.O.R.D.E (The Horizons of Rock Developing Everywhere Festival) on Saturday, July 10th beginning at 5 p.m.
- The Chili Man food truck will also be on-site Saturday for anyone looking to grab a bite to eat.
- On July 11th, the shop will host a “Sunday Funday” from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. with an acoustic pickin’ circle and Meadow’s Italiano Wood Fire Pizza Cart on-site selling Italian treats.
Free Range Brewery
2320 North Davidson Street, Charlotte, N.C. 28205
- Join the brewery every Sunday for free live tunes from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- On July 11th, Jack Lawrence and Patrick Crouch will play Folk tunes and tell stories of their past in the music industry.
Tap & Vine
6443 Old Monroe Road, Indian Trail, N.C. 28079
- The band Firebyrd will play live on Saturday, July 10th from 8:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. at the tapas bar and restaurant in Indian Trial.
- Following that performance, a live DJ will take over and keep the party going from 11:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
U.S. National Whitewater Center
5000 Whitewater Center Parkway, Charlotte, N.C. 28214
- The next River Jam at the center will feature a live music performance from the band Big Daddy Love beginning at 7 p.m. on Saturday, July 10th.
- Parking is $6 per vehicle ($60 for a season parking pass).
- Click here to find out who will play next at the center’s ongoing River Jam series.
18418 Statesville Road, Cornelius, N.C. 28031
- On The Border, an Eagles tribute band, will take the stage on Saturday, July 10th starting at 6 p.m. at the venue near Lake Norman.
- Tickets are available for purchase at the door.