Have A Fun-Filled Weekend In Charlotte | PHOTOS
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Look no further for something fun to do this weekend in Charlotte!
As we all know better days are coming … and they are called Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday, September 18th
- Bark in the Park with the Charlotte Knights.
- Bring your dog out to the home of the Knights for it’s first ever Saturday edition of Bark in the Ballpark at Truist Field.
- All dogs are welcome on the concourse and in the lower seating bowl.
- The Knights will take on the Durham Bulls starting at 7:04 p.m.
- Tickets are on sale online here and available at the stadium upon arrival.
- Dierks Bentley hits the stage for the Beers On Me Tour.
- Country music star Dierks Bentley will perform at PNC Music Pavilion beginning at 7 p.m. on Saturday.
- Tickets are still available for purchase online here, starting at $58 per person.
- Beerly Funny Comedy Night.
- Head on over to Armored Cow Brewing in the University area for Beerly Funny’s Comedy Night on Saturday.
- Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 8 p.m.
- Tickets are on sale for $15 per person in advance online here and $20 per person at the door.
- River Jam Series at the USNWC.
- Anya Hinkle is performing Saturday night at the U.S. National Whitewater Center in Charlotte.
- Grab a beer from the biergarten and enjoy live music beginning at 7 p.m.
- Tour NoDa Brewing Company.
- Learn all about NoDa Brewing Company by taking a free tour on Saturday either at 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
- Groups will be guided through the brewing process from start to finish during this 45-minute tour.
- No reservations are required.
Sunday, September 19th
- Camp North End.
- It’s the last weekend to enjoy Camp North Beach.
- Grab dinner and drinks to-go, and post up in a beach chair or hammock by the sand.
- Harvey B. Gantt Center Rooftop Yoga.
- Come out Sunday morning at 12:30 p.m. for rooftop yoga at the Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture.
- The class is an hour-long and costs $10 per person (free for members).
- Pardon My Chic Live Podcast Show at Heist Brewery.
- Pardon My Chic Podcast is described as an unapologetic audio series streaming on Apple, Google, Spotify, Anchor, Breaker, and more.
- Come out Sunday at 7 p.m. for their first live show at the brewery on North Davidson Street.
- Tickets are $15 per person and are available online here.
- Punchlines at Pinhouse.
- Head out to Pinhouse on Central Avenue to enjoy a comedy show Sunday night.
- Doors open at 7 p.m. and showtime is at 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets are available for $15 per person online here.