Brad and his fiancée, Janet innocently set out to visit an old friend, but a thunderstorm and a flat-tire force them to seek help at the castle of Dr. Frank ’N’ Furter; a manic genius with an insatiable libido. The night’s misadventures cause Brad and Janet to question everything they thought they knew about love, lust, and each other. A wild ride with an irresistible rock’n’roll score, this show is everything your mother warned you about!
Text “TIME WARP” to 31403 by 9 PM Monday, October 4th for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see “THE ROCKY SHOW” presented by the Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte, MoRA, and Levine Properties. One winner will get two tickets to a showtime of their choice.
The Rocky Horror Show will be held at The Barn at MoRa – A Levine Property, near McAlpine Park, October 6th to October 30th. The open air performances will take place near the historic barn and silos! For more Rocky Horror Show details, including a special Halloween night performance on October 31st, click here.
Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte Presents “The Rocky Horror Show” Text Contest Official Rules
September 22nd, 2021
1 Winner: One winner will receive 2 tickets to see “The Rocky Horror Show” at The Barn at MoRA (a Levine Property). The winner can choose tickets to any available showing during the show’s run (full duration is October 6 – 30, 2021) (ARV $70).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text the phrase “TIME WARP” to 31403 by 9 PM Monday, October 4th, 2021. Winner will be randomly selected at 9 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is 9 PM Monday, October 4th, 2021.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Entrants will be prompted to join the WCCB Text Club, if not already a member.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte, Social App (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period. Any winners under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to complete a W-9 tax form and sign off on behalf of the minor.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winners consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 10 PM Monday, October 4th with instructions on how to claim the prize. Winners must claim the prize by 4pm Friday, October 8th, 2021 or the prize will be forfeited and another winner may be chosen. No prizes will be mailed. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM