Spindle Bar In Optimist Hall Releases New Holiday Cocktail Menu | PHOTOS
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Christmas has landed at Spindle Bar, and with it, brings a new drink menu for all to enjoy this holiday season.
Located in Optimist Hall in Charlotte, Spindle Bar will be serving up these specialty cocktails for a limited time only.
Drinks on the new menu include:
- Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal (Eggnog) – Bourbon, whole egg, cream, nutmeg.
- 4 Food Groups – Bourbon, apple butter, cinnamon, apple bitters.
- YIPPEKAY (Hot Buttered Rum) – Dark rum, gingerbread spices, butter, served warm.
- Hallelujah Holy Sh*t Where’s The Tylenol (Cranberry Sour) – Gin, spiced cranberry, orange, rosemary.
- Help Me, I’m Feeling (Mulled Wine) – Red wine, mulling spices, orange, brandy, served warm.
- Santa I Know Him (Pomegranate Sour) – Vodka, pomegranate, ginger, sparkling wine.
- This Side of the Nuthouse (Pumpkin Pie) – Local spiced rum, bourbon, pumpkin, pie spice, whipped cream, salted caramel.
- Christmas Vacation (Classic Margarita) – Blanco tequila, lime, sea salt (*add prickly pear).
- Candy Cane Forest (Hot Chocolate) – Dark chocolate, peppermint, vodka or bourbon, marshmallow.
Click here for the full menu.