Queen’s Feast: Red Salt
CHARLOTTE N.C. – Chef Jeffry Russell from the restaurant Red Salt by David Burke joins the Rising crew to celebrate Queen’s Feast by preparing their miso marinated salmon with shrimp fried rice from their restaurant week menu.
Red Salt by David Burke showcases award-winning celebrity chef David Burke’s modern American cuisine, with a seasonal menu highlighted by cuts of steak prepared using his patented Himalayan sea-salt dry-aging technique. Homemade breads and an award-winning pastry program are also sure to be crowd pleasers. The whimsical approach to the food and beverage program is complemented by an upbeat atmosphere featuring artwork specially curated by Chef Burke himself.
Queen’s Feast Menu:
- $45 per person (does not include tax and gratuity)
- First course (choice of one)
- BBQ Pork Spring Roll – spicy cracklin’s, plum sauce
- Baby Kale Salad – shaved pear, Gorgonzola, candied pecans, red wine/blackberry vinaigrette
- Second course (choice of one)
- Grilled Salt-Aged Sirloin – hipster mac ‘n’ cheese
- Miso Honey-Glazed Salmon – shrimp fried rice
- Third course (choice of one)
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake – grape jelly sauce
- Cake in a Cup – vanilla gelato