The most electrifying, explosive and mesmerizing musical force in North America returns to North Carolina! The number one selling solo artist in U.S. history with 157 million records sold; Garth Brooks! Brooks will perform at the home of the Panthers – and now Charlotte FC, for the very first time, and in Charlotte for the first time in 24 years! Saturday, July 16th at Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC, presented by Amazon Music. Tickets go on sale 10am Friday, March 25th at ticketmaster.com/garthbrooks.
Text JULY to 31403 by 10 AM Thursday, March 24th, for your chance to win 2 tickets to see Garth Brooks at Bank of America Stadium on July 16th. Five winners will each receive tickets.
Winners must claim tickets by 5pm Friday, March 25th, 2022.
Garth Brooks at Bank of America Stadium Text Contest
March 18, 2022
5 Winners: Five winners will each receive 2 tickets for Garth Brooks at Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, 7pm Saturday, July 16, 2022. Prize ARV $189.90 ($94.95 per ticket).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Contest will have two winners.
Viewers must text the word “JULY” to 31403 to enter.
Deadline for entries is 10am Wednesday, March 24, 2022.
Winners will be randomly selected at 10am and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize.
Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified.
Entrants will be prompted to join the WCCB Text Club if they’re not already a member.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Varnell Enterprises, Inc., Ticketmaster, Amazon Music and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than an hour after the contest closes (“deadline for entries”). Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so. Prize must be claimed by 5PM Friday, March 25, 2022 or risk forfeit.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM