Suspect identified, dies after being shot by Monroe Police
Suspect identified as 33-year-old Francisco Javier Montes-Hernandez.
Sections
WCCB
Extras
Suspect identified as 33-year-old Francisco Javier Montes-Hernandez.
Waiting to improve your financial habits can lead to missed opportunities and make long-term goals more difficult to reach.
A man who is accused of murdering a missing Charlotte woman, spoke to WCCB a month before he was arrested. Shaquina Harris was reported missing by family back on July 13th.
OpenAI is launching a version of ChatGPT designed for teenagers — the first generation to grow up with artificial intelligence — who are already using it for schoolwork, questions about daily life and even companionship.
The North Carolina State Auditor's office says "decisive action" needs to be taken to improve security on the Charlotte Area Transit System.
Dulce Lusso hair salon shows us how students are getting ready.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is pitching a plan to help shield local police officers who make immigration arrests from possible financial consequences if they are accused of on-duty misconduct.
Local alternative newspaper Queen City Nerve has announced it is shutting down, effective immediately.
Two women are in jail, accused in a street racing crash on I-85 that killed a teen motorcyclist.
Investigators have released the name of a man shot and killed by Kannapolis Police officers last week.
The man accused of punching a woman and knocking her to the ground in Dilworth will remain in jail without bond.
When the Carolina Panthers reached out to Darren Waller to see if he would be interested in returning to the NFL he jumped at the opportunity. Waller, a 33-year-old tight end, didn't hesitate to accept their contract offer.
Luigi Mangione’s state murder trial in the killing of UnitedHealthcare CEO Brian Thompson has been postponed indefinitely. His lawyers are seeking to have the case dismissed on double jeopardy grounds after Mangione pleaded guilty to federal charges last week.
President Donald Trump says vandals are to blame for large swaths of dead grass on the National Mall near the World War II Memorial. It's the spot where the Republican president had a stage built and hosted crowds for his July 4 celebration.
Connor Zilisch has signed a multiyear contract with Hendrick Motorsports to drive the No. 48 Chevrolet beginning in 2028.
Hayden Panettiere, star of popular television series including “Heroes” and “Nashville,” died Sunday at an apartment complex in South Carolina where she was found unresponsive, police said. She was 36.
Local alt-weekly Queen City Nerve announced its permanent closure Monday, citing insurmountable financial hardships after a potential sale of the publication fell through.
British Prime Minister Andy Burnham has reportedly exchanged messages with an impostor posing as U.S. President Donald Trump's chief of staff.
Heat Advisories are in effect with heat indices in the triple digits. Isolated severe storms are possible Monday evening.
Adam Wurtzel interviewed Dollywood President Eugene Naughton about the newest ride to hit the theme park, NightFlight Expedition.
Julia Henderson and Estrella Gutierrez-Perez are both charged with second degree murder and spontaneous speed competition resulting in death.
Two dinosaur movies made a modest impact at the North American box office this weekend. “Paw Patrol: The Dino Movie” and “The End of Oak Street” battled for third place, behind “Spider-Man” and “The Odyssey.”
icons go here
