Send us your best snowman photo from this weekend to email@example.com for your chance to win a $100 Target gift card! Please include your name, who built the snowman, phone number and where your from.
Snowman Contest 2017 Official Rules
January 6, 2017
1 Winner: One winner will receive a $100 Target Gift Card for building the best or most creative snowman.
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must submit a photo of their snowman at firstname.lastname@example.org, including their details to enter. Photos can be submitted from Friday, January 5 to Wednesday, January 11. A panel of judges at WCCB will select the winner at 12pm on Thursday, January 12. Winner will be notified via phone or email. Prize must be collected at the station. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is 11:59pm on January 11.
Winners will be notified no later than 5pm on January 16.
1 entry per person.
ELIGIBILITY: To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. Target (“Sponsor”), WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winners consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
3) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
4) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
5) Winners will be notified by phone or email no later than 4pm on Monday, January 16, 2017. Winners must claim prize by 5pm on Monday, February 8th, 2017 at the WCCB Charlotte Studios. No prizes will be mailed.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm