New 2022 Toyota Highlander Bronze Edition Is On Its Way
Meet the new 2022 Toyota Highlander Bronze Edition
We’re big fans of the Toyota Highlander here at Toyota of N Charlotte. It’s sleek, polished, performance-driven, and full of the best technology for safety, convenience, and entertainment. While absolutely a family vehicle, it doesn’t look like a stereotypical family vehicle by any means, and that’s about to be even truer. Toyota is introducing an all-new special edition model – the 2022 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Bronze Edition!
What will this special edition Toyota Highlander have to offer?
This limited-edition N Charlotte Toyota will arrive at some point this year, probably closer to fall, and we can’t wait to get our hands on it. It’s rocking an incredible performance and has an even edgier vibe with stylistic updates both inside and out. Here are the details!
- The new 2022 Toyota Highlander Bronze Edition will only be available as a hybrid model. That being said, it’ll offer exceptional performance. It has a high-efficiency 2.5L 4-cylinder engine and two electric motors under the hood that allows for 36 mpg (AND big fuel savings and more environmental friendliness).
- It’s also got all-wheel drive capabilities. This particular N Charlotte Toyota has a separate electric motor that’s powering the rear wheels when needed, and there’s no mechanical connection between the transmission and rear wheels to help stop your front wheel from sliding when your rear wheels are engaged. This setup also helps to prevent understeering and gives you more control in slippery conditions or on uneven terrain.
- It’s rocking an even edgier look, too. The 2022 Toyota Highlander Bronze Edition has 18” bronze wheels on the exterior, and the interior is decked out with bronze stitching, bronze doorsills, and bronze badging on the floormats. The interior has also been completely redesigned with new SofTex seats that feature mid-century modern design elements.
Plus, this new N Charlotte Toyota has a slew of amazing standard features. For no extra money, you’ll get features like:
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- LED daytime running lights in a strip design
- A 10-way power driver’s seat with memory
- A digital rearview mirror
- A hands-free power liftgate
- Height and tilt adjustment capabilities for the passenger’s seat
- Ambient lighting integrated into the dash
- Puddle lamps with the Highlander Logo
- A 1500W power outlet
See it in person at Toyota of N Charlotte
You don’t want to miss out on this family-friendly N Charlotte Toyota SUV. As noted, the Bronze Edition will arrive sometime this year but in the meantime, we’ve got plenty of new Toyota Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids for you to test drive! Visit us seven days a week at 13429 Statesville Road, just off I-77 at exit 23 or call 704) 875-9199!