Fireworks, BBQ, And More To Do This 4th Of July | PHOTOS
If it involves fireworks, BBQ, and freedom…count me in. WCCB Charlotte’s CW has plans for you and your family this 4th of July!
Charlotte Knights at Truist Field
324 South Mint Street, Charlotte, N.C. 28202
- Come see the Knights take on the Norfolk Tides on Sunday, July 4th in uptown Charlotte.
- Gates will open for the baseball game at 6:05 p.m., followed by a fireworks show that night on Truist Field.
- Click here for tickets.
14523 Carowinds Boulevard, Charlotte, N.C. 28273
- Come watch the fireworks show at the amusement park on Saturday, July 3rd or Sunday, July 4th beginning at 8:45 p.m.
- Click here to buy tickets.
115 North Brevard Street Charlotte, N.C. 28206
- Celebrate Independence Day at the food hall in Charlotte on Saturday, July 3rd.
- Officials say the celebration will feature a live music performance by HC Oakes Band from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., followed by a fireworks show at 9:20 p.m.
Merchant & Trade
303 South Church Street
- The rooftop bar will host a Red White and Blues Party on July 4th from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Patrons can expect specialty themed cocktails, BBQ menu items, and the hottest DJs in Charlotte at this event.
The National Whitewater Center
5000 Whitewater Center Parkway, Charlotte, N.C. 28214
- Celebrate the holiday outdoors as officials with the Whitewater Center in Charlotte invite you to their two-day celebration of freedom.
- From July 3rd to July 4th pass activities for rafting, climbing, biking, and more will be offered starting at 9 a.m. each day.
- Officials say starting at 6 p.m. each night there will be live music performances on the outdoor stage from Jude Moses, Con Brio, Dane Page, and Moon Taxi.
- A fireworks show beginning at 9:30 p.m. each evening will finish out festivities.
222 Rampart Street Charlotte, N.C. 28203
- Enjoy live music at Skiptown Dog Park in South End on Sunday, July 4th beginning at 1 p.m.
Mint Museum Randolph
2730 Randolph Road Charlotte, N.C. 28207
- Enjoy food trucks, live music, drinks on the lawn, and free admission to Mint Museum Randolph on July 4th for its Party in the Park event from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
170 Joe V Knox Avenue, Mooresville, N.C. 28117
- Lowe’s YMCA and The Exchange Club of Mooresville have come together to host their annual fireworks display on Saturday, July 3rd for free!
- Officials say the 2021 celebration will feature a field of 600 flags, live music from Rockie Lynne, food trucks, and a fireworks show beginning at 9:15 p.m.
- Click here for more details.
Queen Charlotte Fair
Route 29 Pavilion
5650 Sandusky Boulevard, Concord, N.C. 28027
- Enjoy the fair from July 1st through July 11th at the Route 29 Pavilion.
- Officials say the fair features various rides and shows, including a Laser Show on July 3rd and July 4th in celebration of Independence Day.
- Tickets for admission are $12 for adults, $7 for kids ages 6 to 12-years-old, and free for children under 5-years-old (rides, food, and drink are separate).
- Click here to buy tickets.
Town of Harrisburg’s 4th of July Celebration
- In celebration of the holiday, the Town of Harrisburg will hold a 4th of July parade on Saturday, July 3rd at 9 a.m.
- Officials say the parade will be followed by two-days worth of festivities in the name of freedom, with a fireworks show ending each night.
- Grand Funk Railroad will be playing live on Sunday, July 4th at 8 p.m.
- Click here for the full list of events.
Gastonia Honey Hunters
2525 Court Drive, Gastonia, N.C. 28054
- Charlotte’s newest baseball team is celebrating the holiday with games on Sunday, July 4th and Monday, July 5th.
- Honey Hunters officials say on July 4th they will hold an American flag giveaway and host a U.S. Air Force flyover.
- On July 5th, officials say there will be a fireworks extravaganza and American flag pin giveaway.
- Tickets starting at $7 are on sale here.
Birkdale Village’s 4th of July Celebration
8712 Lindholm Street, Huntersville, N.C. 28078
- Birkdale Village presents its 4th of July celebration for 2021 on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Officials say the celebration includes a bike parade, block party, face painters, magicians, and more.
- Click here to learn more.
City of Gastonia 4th of July Celebration
Rotary Centennial Pavilion
111 N. South Street, Gastonia, N.C. 28052
- The City of Gastonia will celebrate the 4th with vendors, food trucks, live music, and fireworks on Sunday from 4 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at the Rotary Centennial Pavilion.
- The Thirsty Horses and The Diamond River Band will be playing music throughout the event.
Faith 4th of July
115 South Main Street, Faith, N.C. 28041
- The small town of Faith, N.C. is holding its 75th Independence Day festival from June 30th through July 5th.
- Officials say the annual festival will have food booths, rides, competitions, and a variety of live music performances held throughout the week.
- The festival will end with a parade on Monday, July 5th, followed by fair fun activities and a fireworks show at 10 p.m.
- Click here to buy tickets and learn more.
Red White & Boom
157 Main Street, Rock Hill, S.C. 29730
- Old Town Rock Hill presents its 4th of July festival on Saturday, July 3rd from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Officials say at the free festival there will be live music performances from Goove Machine and Kids in America, inflatables, food trucks, beer and wine, and a fireworks show at 9:30 p.m.
Red, White & Belmont
South Main Street, Belmont, N.C. 28012
- The City of Belmont will hold an Independence Day celebration on Saturday, July 3rd from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- The Breakfast Club will play live beginning at 7 p.m., followed by fireworks at 10 p.m.
Check back for even more 4th of July festivities!