CHARLOTTE, N.C. — StarMed Healthcare will close almost all of its outdoor COVID-19 testing sites on Sunday due to the expected winter storm.
StarMed officials say all outdoor sites will be closed, with the exception of the following:
- 4001 Tuckaseegee Road in Charlotte, which is scheduled to operate 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- StarMed officials will monitor weather conditions early Sunday morning and make adjustments accordingly, which could mean a delayed opening time or closure.
- Due to anticipated staffing shortages and limited testing capacity across the area, StarMed officials are asking that only high-risk or immunocompromised patients visit the Tuckaseegee
Road testing location on Sunday.
- 4355 Gum Branch Road. in Jacksonville, N.C., which is scheduled to be open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Onslow County, which includes Jacksonville, is expected to receive rain rather than snow/ice.
Based on road conditions early Sunday morning, StarMed says it will decide whether to close its indoor sites as well.
StarMed says its testing laboratory will remain open and operational throughout the weekend, along with its patient call center (704-941-6000).
For updates on closures and potential changes to hours of operation, visit StarMed Healthcare’s website here.