CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Three-time GRAMMY award-winning artist Lizzo announced The Special Tour on Monday, marking the launch of a new era for the singer. The tour will be making its way to the Queen City this fall.
The tour announcement comes fresh off of the release of her latest single “About Damn Time.”
The extensive North American arena tour will feature special guest, Atlanta rapper Latto and will kicks off on Sept. 23 in Sunrise, FL, and runs through November with stops in New York City, Los Angeles, Toronto and more.
Lizzo’s The Special Tour will make its only North Carolina stop at Spectrum Center in Charlotte on Oct. 20.
Public onsale will begin Friday, April 29 at 10 a.m. on ticketmaster.com.
Additional Ticking Info:
American Express® Card Members will have first access to purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, April 26 at 10 am through Thursday, April 28 at 10 pm.
As the official wireless partner for The Special Tour, Lizzo and T-Mobile are teaming up to bring T-Mobile customers access to stage-front pit and awesome lower bowl tickets at every U.S. tour stop, even at sold-out shows! Un-carrier customers can snag their reserved tickets starting 30 days prior to each show at first-day prices – just another way T-Mobile thanks its customers simply for being customers. For more information, visit https://www.t-mobile.com/music.
The Special Tour – North America 2022
- September 23 – Sunrise, FL – FLA Live Arena
- September 24 – Tampa, FL – Amalie Arena
- September 27 – Washington, DC – Capital One Arena
- September 29 – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
- September 30 – Boston, MA – TD Garden
- October 2 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- October 6 – Detroit, MI – Little Caesars Arena
- October 7 – Toronto, ON – Scotiabank Arena
- October 11 – St. Paul, MN – Xcel Energy Center
- October 14 – Kansas City, MO – T-Mobile Center
- October 16 – Chicago, IL – United Center
- October 18 – Indianapolis, IN – Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- October 20 – Charlotte, NC – Spectrum Center
- October 22 – Atlanta, GA – State Farm Arena
- October 23 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
- October 25 – Austin, TX – Moody Center
- October 26 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center
- October 28 – Dallas, TX – American Airlines Center
- October 31 – Denver, CO – Ball Arena
- November 2 – Salt Lake City, UT – Vivint Arena
- November 4 – Portland, OR – Moda Center
- November 7 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
- November 9 – Seattle, WA – Climate Pledge Arena
- November 12 – San Francisco, CA – Chase Center
- November 18 – Los Angeles, CA – Kia Forum
ABOUT LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Sponsorship. For additional information, visit https://www.livenationentertainment.com/