CHARLOTTE, N.C. — R&B artist Teyana Taylor announced her final tour, The Last Rose Petal 2… Farewell Tour will be coming to the Queen City in August.
Taylor’s latest achievement includes the success around the release of her critically acclaimed, third studio album titled “The Album” in June of 2020 which debuted at #1 on the Billboard R&B charts and #8 on the Billboard Top 200. The Album is 23 songs and features artists such as Missy Elliot, Future, Erykah Badu, Lauryn Hill, Davido, Elton John and more.
The 18-city tour kicks off on Aug. 3 at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles followed by stops across the U.S. in Las Vegas, Atlanta, Miami, and more before performing in Europe.
Teyana Taylor’s The Last Rose Petal 2 … Farewell Tour will make a stop at the Fillmore in Charlotte on Aug. 23.
Tickets go on sale starting on Friday, May 6 at 10 a.m. at livenation.com.
THE LAST ROSE PETAL 2… FAREWELL TOUR DATES:
- Wed Aug 03 – Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Palladium
- Thu Aug 04 – Anaheim, CA – House of Blues Anaheim
- Sat Aug 06 – Las Vegas, NV – House of Blue Las Vegas
- Mon Aug 08 – Phoenix, AZ – The Van Buren
- Wed Aug 10 – Denver, CO – Fillmore Auditorium
- Fri Aug 12 – Houston, TX – Bayou Music Center
- Sat Aug 13 – New Orleans, LA – The Fillmore New Orleans
- Tue Aug 16 – Nashville, TN – Marathon Music Works
- Wed Aug 17 – Atlanta, GA – Coca-Cola Roxy
- Fri Aug 19 – Orlando, FL – House of Blues Orlando
- Sat Aug 20 – Miami, FL – FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park
- Tue Aug 23 – Charlotte, NC – The Fillmore Charlotte
- Thu Aug 25 – Pittsburgh, PA – Roxian Theatre
- Fri Aug 26 – Cleveland, OH – House of Blues Cleveland
- Sun Aug 28 – Boston, MA – House of Blues Boston
- Sun Sep 04 – London, England – O2 Academy Brixton
- Tue Sep 06 – Utrecht, Netherlands – Tivoli
- Thu Sep 08 – Paris, France – Bataclan
About Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Sponsorship. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.