Have you signed up for carpool duties? If you did, you have a pretty big responsibility on your plate. We’re here to help you make the most of it and get your passengers from point A to point B as safely and efficiently as possible. That’s why we’ve come up with a list of N Charlotte Toyota carpool tips to help you ease into the job like a pro!
Find the right N Charlotte Toyota ride for carpool duties
The first thing to think about when you’re considering signing up for a carpool is to make sure you have a new Toyota near Charlotte that’s suited for the job! You’ll want something spacious and comfortable, and preferably four-door with a large cargo area for everyone’s gear. You’ll also want something safe, and a N Charlotte Toyota that’s decked out with great technology doesn’t hurt, either! Check out some of our top N Charlotte Toyota picks for carpool duty:
- The 2015 Toyota Highlander
- The 2015 Toyota Sienna
- The 2015 Toyota RAV4
- The 2015 Toyota Venza
- The 2015 Toyota Avalon
Why not come down and explore ALL of our new Toyota near Charlotte to see which one is going to fit the bill for your carpool duties this fall?
Adjust your drive time to take on carpool like a pro!
There are also certain things you should take into consideration before you kick off your first day of drive time. Here are our N Charlotte Toyota tips to help you get the job done!
- Plan ahead. Have a schedule put together for you and the other drivers in the carpool, and make sure contact info is exchanged all around in case any last minute changes have to happen. Know what days you’re responsible for before the week starts!
- Make sure your N Charlotte Toyota is clean and cleared out so there’s enough passenger and cargo room. Additionally, make sure that EVERYONE who rides with you has a seatbelt to use!
- Plot your route. You’ll want to know the main one, but also come up with an alternate route in case of traffic, an accident, or bad weather. Many of our new Toyota near Charlotte come with navigation and real-time traffic and weather updates, so you’ll be able to get a new route from the driver’s seat in a sticky situation!
- Drive safely! Abide by the rules of the road and practice defensive driving; not only are you responsibly for your own safety, you’re also responsible for the safety of the other passengers in your carpool.
- Leave yourself a bit of extra time. You don’t want to be rushing to beat the homeroom bell, especially as unforeseen circumstances happen! Give yourself a few extra minutes, and always ensure you’re on time to pick up your passengers so you don’t have to rush!
Ready to find the perfect N Charlotte Toyota for carpool or maybe get your ride cleaned up before you kick off your duties? Call us today – you can reach us seven days a week at (888) 883-3797!