Text2Win “The Rhythm Section”
Starring Blake Lively and Jude Law
Blake Lively stars as Stephanie Patrick, a woman on a path of self-destruction after her family is tragically killed in a plane crash. When she discovers the wreck was no accident, Stephanie enters the dark, complex world of international espionage seeking vengeance. Her search leads to Iain Boyd (Jude Law), a former MI6 agent who trains her to hunt down those responsible. With nothing left to lose, Stephanie transforms from victim to assassin and discovers that neither revenge nor the truth are what they appear in this action-packed thriller from the producers of James Bond.
Text “ASSASSIN” to 31403 by 9 PM Tuesday, April 28th for your chance to win “THE RHYTHM SECTION” (2020) on Blu-ray + DVD + Digital combo pack. Five winners will each receive a copy of the movie*. “The Rhythm Section” is available on Digital now and Blu-ray™ & DVD April 28th from Paramount Home Entertainment.
From the producers of the James Bond franchise and Emmy®-winning director Reed Morano (“The Handmaid’s Tale”), THE RHYTHM SECTION stars Blake Lively as Stephanie Patrick, a woman on a path of self-destruction after her family is tragically killed in a plane crash. THE RHYTHM SECTION arrives on Blu-ray Combo Pack April 28 from Paramount Home Entertainment. The film is now available on Digital.
The Digital and Blu-ray releases boast more than 40 minutes of exclusive bonus content, including deleted and extended scenes and multiple featurettes detailing the creation and look of this visceral action-thriller.
“The Rhythm Section” Digital Text Contest Official Rules
April 22, 2020.
5 Winners: Five winners will receive a copy of “The Rhythm Section” on Blu-ray + DVD + Digital combo pack. Winners will also be offered the Digital copy immediately after claiming. The physical copy of the movie that can be collected at a later date after travel and social distancing restrictions are lifted (SRP $0).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text the word “ASSASSIN” to 31403 by 9 PM Tuesday, April 28th, 2020. Winners will be randomly selected at 9 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is Tuesday, April 28th, 2020.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
If the user is not already a WCCB VIP Text Club member, they will be prompted to join and will receive up to 2 messages/requests.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Paramount Home Entertainment and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 10 PM on Tuesday, April 28th, 2020 with instructions on how to claim the prize. Claim deadlines have been extended until further notice (see note wccbcharlotte.com/contest for more details). No prizes will be mailed. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
(Closed on holidays)